New Fitness or Personal Training Students
We understand what its like to be a beginner and know that sometimes the process of starting a new yoga or barre or pilates class, or any fitness class or personal training program can seem somewhat overwhelming. We celebrate your decision to start, and our community and staff are here to support you. We are honored for the chance to share our knowledge with you and are committed to providing you with a strong foundation that you can build and rely on. Everyone is welcome!
You can download the forms below and fill them out ahead of time. Or you can fill them out at the studio. Or you can sign up and fill out the forms online.
Here’s the downloadable form you’ll need to begin; simply fill it out, sign, and bring it with you if you haven’t signed it online:
Come on in and join us!
- You’re welcome to join any of our fun regular classes by dropping in – no reservations needed.
- Please complete our New Student Waiver and Basic Info forms to save time before visiting Every Body Balance.
- If you are new to Yoga or Pilates, we encourage you to take one of our Basics or Intro-level classes, which will move more slowly and focus on the fundamentals.
- If you’re new to Boot Camp, Core Fitness, or Zumba programs, just let the instructor know, and only do what you’re comfortable doing at first.
- Start slow and take as many rests as you need during class; our instructors are always willing to provide modifications to meet your needs.
You can purchase any drop-in or class pass or membership ahead of time using our on-line Purchase option…..
Simply purchase, then show up for the class you want, and take it. Or if you don’t like on-line purchases, simply arrive 15 minutes early to purchase and sign up in person with the instructor.
As of January 13 2022, Southborough has mandated the use of masks for all indoor activities. They will revisit this policy within 30 days.
What to Bring
- You will need to bring your own yoga mat and blocks; post-COVID, we are no longer able to provide props.
- You may want to bring a small towel for perspiration.
- Dress in clothing that allows you to move freely and be comfortable.
Contact us if you have any questions. Otherwise, relax and have fun!