Raise your hand if you love living in the Metrowest area. If you’re like us, you love the rural, small-town feel of these communities, and you might sometimes take a step back and ask yourself if it’s really possible that this much peace, quiet, and tranquility exists this close to Boston.
While it’s great to have all the conveniences of a major city within easy striking distance (major international airport, theatres, & ethnic cuisine, anyone?) one thing for which you definitely don’t want to travel very far is your fitness studio. The closer your fitness studio is to home, the better, because let’s face it, lack of time is one of the biggest threats to keeping on a disciplined fitness routine.
Our two Southborough locations are within an easy distance of a number of the surrounding communities, and in this blog post, we’d like to celebrate some of the places our customers and neighbors live.
Less than 2 miles away
- Fayville: We welcome all the Fayville folks who are the closest of all to both of our Southborough locations.
- Framingham and Marlborough: Yes really! Parts of Framingham and Marlborough are within two miles of our Boston Road location.
Less than 5 miles away
- Hopkinton: If you live in Hopkinton, getting to your yoga classes and spinning classes is just a quick drive down through Hopkinton State Park on Route 85, giving you easily the prettiest drive of all of our customers when you go by the reservoir. In fact, our Cordaville Road location is right on Route 85, at Town Center Plaza.
- Ashland: We are proud to have the best fitness studios in close proximity to Ashland, and our Ashland customers love us!
- Marlborough: Our Marlborough customers love coming to our fitness classes, and whether you love yoga, barre, spinning, Pilates, or Zumba, we have the perfect options for you.
6 miles away
- Westborough: When you go outside in Westborough, you probably go hiking at the reservoir, but when you work out inside, you come to Every Body Balance, where you can get everything from spinning to personal training, only about 6 miles away from home.
7 miles away
- Framingham: If you’re wondering whether it’s worth it to come from the far side of Framingham to Southborough to check out our fitness studio, all you have to do is come in and remove all doubt. We have lots of customers who come from Framingham because they’ve found Every Body Balance to be their favorite fitness studio in the area.
- Woodville: You wouldn’t think that there was that much of a difference between Woodville and Hopkinton to get to Southborough, and as the crow flies, there isn’t. However, even though it’s two miles farther because of the way the roads are situated, it’s definitely worth your time to stop by. Looking for boot camp workouts, yogalates, or other core fitness routines? Look no further than Every Body Balance.
8 miles away
- Northborough: Our Northborough customers rave about Every Body Balance, and especially for the ones who work closer in to the city, EBB makes a wonderful stop on your way to or from work for a workout class that will give you peace, energy, and strength.
- Hudson: From Hudson, you’re a quick jaunt down 85 to our Cordaville Road and Boston Road locations, where you should definitely check out our class schedule (if you haven’t already) and join us!
We also frequently serve people from the following surrounding locations who want yoga, barre, pilates, spinning, boot camp, or personal training.
Come Visit Us!
If you haven’t been to Every Body Balance yet, you’re missing out! Sign up for a single drop-in class or a whole class package, and make your fitness into a habit that’s more enjoyable than ever with us!